- We are a producer & seller of frozen vegetables, fruit and mixes. Through our strategic central spot in the middle of Europe’s most praised gardening area, we process fresh vegetables directly from the field.
- Our steady growth and achieved quality labels are a reflection of our strive to top products. The wide range of IQF frozen vegetables is continuously adapted to the contemporary culinary trends.
- Our offer consists of frozen sliced & diced carrots, green peas, leaf and chopped spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, a great variety of beans, a wide range of vegetables mixes and is continiously evolving.
- Different packaging lines provide a flexible packaging weight, either under our own brand or private label, and this for retail, food services and industrial customers.
Interested in a fascinating job in the food industry for a rapidly growing player within a pleasant working environment?
- The company was founded in 1983.
- It was named "Diepvries Dejaeghere".
- It's a family company, lead by father, mother, son and daughter.
- In 2019 ‘Flanders Best NV’ had a turnover of € 73 million.
- We yearly produce +/- 96 000 tonnes.
- Situated in the agricultural area of Belgium.
- Surrounded by farmers and fields.
- This guarantees fresh supply of quality products.
- Situated in the mids of Europe.
- Ideal for easy transportation.
- 95% of our production is for world wide export.
- 40% retail
- 30 % catering
- 30 % industrial
- Wide variety of mono vegetables
- Several quality mixes
- Specific mixes by customers' recipe
- Each year big investments in our production lines
- Aim is to improve the quality of our products and thus serve our clients better
- 3 production lines
- Capacity to store 55.000 tonnes of semi- finished product
- Possibilities to expand that capacity
- 10 packaging lines
- 2 lines for large packaging for industrial clients
- 8 lines for small packaging from 300g to 5kg for catering and retail customers
- All packed product is stored inhouse
- The storage capacity of finished product is about 6.500 pallets
- As from September 2019
- 15 812 solar panels installed
- Producing 4 223 MWh / year = yearly energy consumption of 1 200 families
- Constant strive to improvement.
- Expantion in size as well as in sales.
- Motivated team.
- OUR BIGGEST GOAL: the satisfaction of our customers.